Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 45

I've been listening to a lot of music lately and every time I need a good song, I pop on Mates of State. Chris and I have been listening to this band for years; they are incredible, and remind me of our relationship {pre-marriage}. Most recently they have gone on the road {with their chitlins} to play some shows. Unfortunately CW and I didn't attend their LA shows this past weekend but feel that we should tell you how awesome they are! My wish is to one day have my own band with CW and balance life in one hand and their passion in the other- what great role models! Here are some of my favorite tracks you should listen to:

The Re-Arranger
My Only Offer
Whiner's Bio
Über Legitimate
Jigsaw

I have no idea why, but when I listen to these guys they make all my worries go away! If they are in a town near you, we URGE you to see them- they are incredible LIVE!

Check out Summer Crushes ; you know I have mine!
xxoo
Mrs. Waycott

p.s. Still not 'officially' married, when will this darn marriage certificate come in the mail?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I'll have to check them out! Why didn't you tell me you have a blog?? I'm so excited to follow!

    xoxo
    lacey

    ReplyDelete