Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 142


Over the past few weeks, Chris and I have been experimenting on some new dinner options. Every week I create a 'menu' for us to help grocery shop and keep that ever popping question under wraps "What's for dinner tonight?", but this time was different. Instead of making the 'menu' for a week, I wrote it up for a month. Let me tell you that was quite a task. So figuring out a month's worth of different dinner options I phrased the question "Chris, what do you want for dinner?" He responded with one of the most surprising answers I had heard in a long time. He said SUSHI! So I placed it on the menu with a big smiley face. That day was Saturday. Chris went to the market to grab the necessites after reading the "how to" book on Sushi. Yes, we have that book and it was a gift from Xmas '09 {thanks Mom and Dad}. He prepped his station and went to work. I was quite surprised with his sushi making skills, he didn't leave anything out! I have to say, it was one of the best sushi rolls I've had in a long time! So thank you Itamae Christopher, you make the best sushi!


So what's for dinner tonight you ask? Cajun salmon with black beans and rice! Delish, I know!

xxoo
Mrs. Waycott

No comments:

Post a Comment