Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 153

Happy 5th Monthiversary! Cannot believe that 5 month’s have flown by. I’ve been going through our wedding pictures every week and keep finding some great shots from our ‘first look’. This is one of my favorites that captured the moment of seeing Chris for the very first time. His smile is the most genuine smile I’ve ever seen.

Over the past 5 months we have been really focusing on getting back to normal, because as you all know, the wedding process sure makes you kooky! Both of us are looking forward to the holidays and seeing some family members that we haven’t seen in a few years (or at all, that’s me!). We’re beginning (yes, I said beginning) to re-organize all the wedding stuff and keepsakes from our day. We watched our wedding video last week for the very first time and loved every second of it. The footage is exactly how I remembered it. We’re so in love. We cannot wait to carry on the tradition of watching it on our yearly anniversary!

Well the next few months are jammed packed and so excited to keep everyone in the loop!

xxoo
Mrs. Waycott

No comments:

Post a Comment