Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 39

Every day, {all day} I log onto one of my favorite site...stephaniewilliamsphotography to check the latest photo shoots Steph and Issac have done...hoping that ours is posted! I'm extremely impatient and when we first took our engagement session photo's I was anxiously awaiting those too, only those only took 2 weeks to post. Above is one of my favorites! I tend to think she knows that I'm constantly on her site {increasing her stats} stocking her for our wedding pix.... maybe this is karma for not sending out those bridal shower thank you's... {shoot}

I guess I know what I'm doing tonight :) As soon as they post, you bet your bottom dollar they'll be on here!!
xxoo
Mrs. Waycott

1 comment:

  1. Ya, i never did get one of those...I thought you just had to address them???

    ReplyDelete