Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 23



We're Back!! What an awesome weekend! Chris and I had such an amazing time in Palm Springs, that we are talking about heading back in July for my birthday. The weekend was filled with so much fun and good food! The ACE Hotel and Swim Club was so much fun! I have to give them that they have the best pool in town- good drinks and a FUN crowd, plus it's pet friendly! Ok, I was bad, it was also filled with some internet surfing and some texting- AND yet again, a good friend of mine told me to go OFF THE GRID...so I did, but I really didn't! I did; however, open up DELIVERING HAPPINESS, and started to read it- got some good laughs. That Tony Heish guy is a pure genius- I cannot wait to get back to reading it tonight!
Over the weekend, we lounged by the pool and enjoyed some cocktails. This weekend was an iPhone picture weekend. We took a few pic's on the Nikon DSLR but really focused on my new app {hipstamatic} on capturing our amazing minimoon.... here are some pic's for your enjoyment!
OUR GORGEOUS VIEW OF THE JACINTO MOUNTAINS

A LITTLE LOVE WHILE ON VACATION

ACE WAS DEFINITELY THE PLACE TO STAY!


Looking forward to our next adventure....
xxoo
Mrs. Waycott




No comments:

Post a Comment